CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Day with Silas

I picked up Silas to come and spend the day with me.
First we went to McDonalds playground.
We walk in and the first thing he does is go
all the way up to the top....we didn't know he could
do that. First time for everything.
He stayed and stayed and stayed up there.
I could hear him laughing and playing
with another little boy.

They had so much fun together.

















Look at the red cheeks.
His new friends name was BaDeeno.
He wanted to go home with us.

Then we went home to play in the backyard.



I know you Northerners are probably wondering
what the white stuff on the ground is????
No, it's not snow.
Teeny tiny flowers in white and light lilac.
Otherwise known as Weeds....the dandelion of the South.

He inspected and played on every toy.


Then he wanted to go for a ride in my Model A.
Most of the kids call it
Grandma's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang


And he checked out everything on my car too.


I just Love he curiosity.



Then it was inside and time for lunch.
Hot Dogs, Cheese and grapes, aka Blues



mmmm



mmmmmmmmm





Then he took his nap.
He's such a good boy.
We had a great time together.
I love this picture. He is sooo cute.
I love you Silas Boone


















1 comments:

Taylin

I am so glad you two enjoyed your time together!! The last picture is SO CUTE!! He is a sweet little guy!

Post a Comment