CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Brenna (sorry it's late)

opps.....wrong picture ..... isn't she cute!!


This is her 7th Birthday at Lakes Park.


Love this toothless grin.




Here she is almost an 11 year old. Sorry this picture is sideways. This is down in the valley. I love this place. Brenna always helped me up and down the mountain (I called it a mountain, probably just a hill to her). But we would have so much fun here. We pretended we were Indians looking for food and trying to survive the wilds.







This is my Bren Bren. She is so special to me. So loving and so tenderhearted. I always have a great time when I'm with her. She loves to play tricks on me, she's a fantastic cook mmmmm. She and her sister have even started their own bakery business, and they named it
Biz E. B. Bakery. E for Elisabeth and B for Brenna.
Can't wait to sample some of their sweet treats. She is so talented in many things. Even has her own blog. Most of all she loves the Lord. I love it when Brenna comes outside and sits on the swing with me for our morning Bible study. She helps me alot. Thanks Brenna,
I sure do love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Don't grow up too fast.

BRENNA SHAY
JULY 6










1 comments:

carole

Hi.. when did you start blogging??? Nice pictures and blogs... keep up the good work... Carole

Post a Comment