CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

#4 Quilt for Baby Callie Grace

The original plan was that I would already be in Canada for the birth of the baby. But.....little Callie Grace had a different idea and decided to come early. I tried to change my ticket to get there to help out but it was going to be way to expensive so we decided to wait.


The best thing about waiting was that I got to go pick out the fabric for the baby quilt and this is what I got. I love it.






So girly.




















Love this combination.









...the sandwiching...










...the binding...











I had enough fabric left over to make a diaper bag. I made the handles long enough to put it over your shoulder. This side has a large pocket to put other neccessary items.












This side looks like the quilt.













...and then I made a cute little bow for Callie's hair (when she gets more)














And her it is all packed and ready to go to Canada. I arrived when Callie was 9 days old. She was soooo cute and tiny too. (Look at first post on this blog) I will post photos of her with the quilt at a later post.


Love you Callie Grace
















0 comments:

Post a Comment