CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

My 2nd Quilt of 2010

This is my second quilt. Not sure who this one is for yet.
I just love picking out a favorite and then matching more fabric.



I started with the lady bug fabric then the polka dot.


After I made the squares I decided to put some sashing between.
That way the blocks will stand out more.






I thought it needed something else so I added strips for the border.













And now it's finished!









The binding is the red polka dot. I love this binding.









And this is the back. I think I will always add a strip or quilt block to the back of the quilt.










And here it is!! I named this one,

"Lady Bug Picnic"

Now we can use it for the bed or take it on a picnic.

:-)