CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Coulottes, Coulottes and more Coulottes

It's time for Junior Camp at Winkler Road Baptist Church. Emily and Sarah wanted new coulottes to wear. They've grown so much in the last year. Tabitha, Emily, Sarah and I went to the fabric store and they got some to make their coulottes. I love the color choices.



7 Pairs.


Beautiful Sisters






Their Goofy too!!!




Your Welcome girls. I loved sewing them for you.

Thanks for cutting them out for me. :-) you too Tabitha.







Look how tall they are getting.
I love you Emily and Sarah.
Have Fun at Camp.
Make decisions for the Lord.
Remember who you are.
Love you both.






2 comments:

Tori Leslie

Wow, great job Sherry. I just made 5 pair for a friend in the states and it took me two days to get them all finished and ready to ship out. I use a box pleat pattern so they are a bit easier than some of the old patterns but still, I'm a little slow!

BTW, I just found you from your daughter's blog, I'm glad I did!

Susan

Hi! I came over from Kami's blog too. I met her through our blogs, but she also knows my mother-in-law through their mission board. Kami had told me you were starting a blog, and I'm so glad to "meet" you and see your quilts!

Post a Comment