CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good Morning

My New Favorite Morning Drink
1/2 cup 100% Orange Juice (no pulp)
3/4 cup Lite & Fit Vanilla Yogurt
2 ice cubes
Sometimes I add 2 fresh strawberries or a handfull of fresh blueberries.
But a warning with the blueberries. They don't blend really well and sometimes it looks like there's bugs in the glass. :-) The kids would love that. :-)
All blended together and put in a chilled glass.
MMMMMM
Delicious

3 comments:

Kami Gimenez

Looks soooo good! Will you make me one when I get there?

Sherry

Of course I will.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is

Hi Sherry, Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me and for your sweet comment about my daughter's last first day of high school...I really appreciate it.

This sounds so yummy and simple...thanks for sharing it :)

Post a Comment