CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quilt #3 2010

I went to this new cute little quilting shop, http://www.sewworthit.com/



and found these adorable fat quarters. These two are my favorites.



Then I started adding a few more flowers to it.



Love this new shop.







All pinned and ready to be quilted.








This is my first try at Free Motion Quilting.


Got these cute little gloves and my machine had a darning foot attachment. Dropped my feed dogs and I was


ready to start. After practicing.....A LOT.....I started quilting.










If you look really close you can see some it but,


I ran out of thread and had to go buy more.


I did learn that it's best to have several bobbins


already filled and extra thread...you need lots of thread.










Almost finished. I can't believe how quickly

it goes. Much faster than stitch in the ditch.









Finished!!! This is the back.













Here it is on the bed. I love the binding.

Love the crinkely look.













All finished.


"Grandma's Flower Garden"














1 comments:

Susan

You did so good on your free motion quilting! I have tried and tried, but I can't even get my machine to make the stitches right; I think I'm not moving my quilt at the right speed - probably trying to go too fast. You've made a beautiful quilt!

Post a Comment